Monday, December 1, 2008

snuggie

so heres the scenario:
its a sunday night and im on the couch watching tv. I have my computer close by as well. two screens at all time is a must. its cold in my apartment because im a cheapskate and have been turning off the heat. i think my cat is pissed at me because of it. so anyways. im sitting on my couch watching the foodnetwork and internetting. tired. acting really pathetic. and cold. with a fleece blanket draped over me cause of the cold. im loving the (normal) blanket and its fleecyness but i know theres something off. something just aint right about my situation. when this commercial comes on and the world makes sense for once in my fucking life:
(ps this is the products website so you have to watch the video/commercial. laugh. cry. barf. whatever you want. its that amazing/sad)

https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Something to fill that void between blanket and clothing. Blankets are far too sleeveless and sweaters are far too un-blankety.

Thank you beanpoutine!