Tuesday, May 5, 2009

music

as some of you (matty)may have noticed we have been on a bit of a music thingy lately here at the BP. arthur russell. daniel johnston. that strange song with the chanting n shit. this is far from a music website but i do feel like my opinions are best.
my thoughts concerning music: journey should be recognized for their achievements. like i know that everyone loves journey. everyone. but have they been properly recognixedd>? NO. we should organize an award or plaque or garden of some sort to give them the proper..recognitiont hey deserve. their songs bring something to the world. soemthing beautiful. im not being ironic here guyz. love the journey. feel it envelope you and warm your icy hearts. tony knows. dont stop believing.

warning. sopranos spoiler alert

1 comment:

Jazzhanded Douche said...

I love the first link, but I'm afraid to click the second link, because I still haven't watched Sopranos.

But, yes, Journey is awesome.

Journey.