Tuesday, June 9, 2009

real talk

I dont believe we have enough real talk going on here at beanpoutine. the real issues are being glossed over by videos of fat kids falling and amazing wiccan spirit goddess poetry. so lets start with the real talk friends.

Ive been fighting a nasty cold for a couple of days now. skipped work yesterday but hadta go into the BP office to TCB (take care of business) today despite my illness. I jumped on my ride which had a soggyu seat cause i left it outside overnight in the rain. hadta go back inside andfind a plasticbag to put over it. anywho. so i jumped on my ride and was off. being as that I was sick i felt kinda woozy and proceeded to cough. and then cough up a nasty amount of sickness from my innards. and right as I was about to spit it out kinda grossly as I rode.... a super cute neighborgirl pulled up behind me on her bike. the sickness was still in my mouth but iw as afraid to spit it for fear of super gorssing her out n shit. i tried to bike slowly so she could pass me but she was a shitty biker or soemthing and did not pass. this went on for too long. couldnt swallow cause thats gross. fuck where was I going with this. oh ya. real talk. so eventually she turned right and I was able to spit. RIGHT ONTO THE FACE of an old asian man who for some reason was wearing boxers as shrots! HA! joking. that part didnt happen. woulda been a good story if it did.REAL TALK

REAL TALK

No comments: