Tuesday, July 14, 2009

pissing

you know what really grinds my gears?
the whole washing hands etiquette/process in washrooms.
so the steps currently are as follows:
1. go about your daily business..tyouching stuff..doing thigns "hey i gotta piss"
2; walk to washroom, open door, pull out dong, and proceed to pee.
3. zip up dong and wash hands and leave wasroom

I DONT UNDERSTAND why you wash your hands after pissing. its not like i piss all over my hands n shit. if anything my dong is one of the cleaner areas of my body.

WE SHOULD be washing our hands B4 pissing. i touch stuff and then go and touch my dong! whats with that. im reversing the steps people. let it be known. fuck yall i dont want your germs on my dong. FIGHT THE TYRANNY new steps:

1. go to washroom. wash hands
2. proceed to pee with newly clean hands. the filth of the world will not touch the skin of my dong ever again.
3. leave washroom with dong covered hands. (prolly use a napkin or something to open door for fear of other people doing the same thing)

i hope this makes sense

3 comments:

matty d said...

then every time you shake hands with someone... well, it's dong-on-dong.

you're going to have to wash your hands twice. or invent a peeing version of this genius invention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

Four Fingered Magic said...

What about for #2's? You better wash yourself after jamming your fingers between your mudflaps.

Anonymous said...

I have always believed this and practiced the pre-piss handwash!