Tuesday, January 26, 2010

case of you

this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life.this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life.this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life.this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life.this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life.this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life. this life.

ill eat your soul. ill digest it slowly. youll never leave my innards. slowly pickling within the lining of my stomach. nothing else will ever seep in. ILL EAT YOUR SOUL. and when I die. you can eat my body. or as I am dieing perhaps kill me so that it will be fresh. and you will absorb not only my nutritious flesh but also the remnants of your soul. it will be indistinguishable.

No comments: