Tuesday, July 15, 2008

my fav band

no one can deny good music. good music is like a beautiful river of solitary delight of beauyt and intruiegue with waves of beayuty. i have floated down that river with my fav band many lonley nights. i have danced with all my might in that river bymyself in my room. i have loved that river. that river is mine. it is all of ours. that river is B4-4


B4-4 is our generations beatles. making undeniably beauitiful pop ballads they have created epic musical moments for all of us to enjoy. all the h8tors in the world wwho arent down tiwht this canadian music can look to their juno nomiation as proof of their greatness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B4-4 Ohad had the voixe of an angel when i saw them play at the legion hall in markham 3 weeksago. i am sad that they dont get the respect that they deserve but will forecer live on in my memory and in their amazing two albums "in your face (german only)" and "b4-4."

I made a website in their honor here: http://b44issogood.5u.com/
Check out some of their killer tuines/music videos:

No comments: