Monday, March 23, 2009

bringing dancing to a new level!

so as some of you (matty) may knowthat im quite the dancer. ive been called "the most beautiful dancer on earth...ever" by some people in the know (lou gosset jr). its a passion that I will never give up! often you will find me busting one of my trademark twirls or jazzy hands at the clubs/in front of my mirror on a friday night. so ive decided to bring my dancing to a while new level and join a troupe that is gonna blow all the fakers out of the water. check us out here bros. thanks for all the support. im tearing up out of happiness. i love you all
http://www.essenceofegyptdancers.com/Troupe.html

1 comment:

Four Fingered Magic said...

Can you perform at my Birthday Party? I can't afford to pay you but I can make you treaty bags and offer a complementary flan.
There will be hot fruit?