Wednesday, March 4, 2009

cursesd necklace

hey all
a serious problem has arisen in my life that threatens all my potions and spells. i believe demons miuhgt have infiltrated a necklace that a fellow wiccan gave me. my expertise is more in the area of energy feilds and spiritual world i am not sure if i should take any action. its concerning me greatly as i have already felt some of my powers sapped by this interloper. the spirit world is drifting away.
i have called out to you, my fellow wiccans, to give me support and advice as to what to do. i may not have long in this realm if something is not done soon. my magik is weakening

thank you all. i also asked the question on yahoo and was shown a path that I am not sure is the answer. so please help

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080814123414AAXPA7V

No comments: