Monday, March 9, 2009

weekend

every friday eveyroene in our office is all TGIF! the tie comes off and the weekend begines. LETS get our WEEKEND ON! start blasting the mellencamp and just friggin let lose. off to musoka for some brews on the dock or to the firkin for some brews with the boys. i took some pics of this past weekends crazey adventures with some of my best pals. remember everyone.....TGIF!

pic of my bro evan in the classroom teaching the brats history. that tie is acheing to come off!

us at wasaga just poiunding back the fudgesicles and checking out the babrs len at the docks nightclub checking out the fine babrs . we had a wild night on that firday (tons of jager shots)
thats my girl on the left with her sister jennica. find me a finer peice of ass. i dare you!
we even made it all the way upto candaas wonderladn to go on the new ridsd this weekend

fucking what a weekend. gotta iron my shirts and start it all over again! luv you guyz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a confession, Beanpoutine: I kissed your girlfriend. Its her lips, they're like magnets. love magnets. big, full, beautifully huge love magnets.