Thursday, March 6, 2008

INTERTUBES!S#$!

A blog? WHAt the fuck do I have to add to the internets? like what could i possibly say that would be of any interests ever. "check out this video of a fat kid falling" or "my work is boring.." blah blah blah internet internet internet. I suppose i will treat this as a means to waste time at work and blab about inconsequential (sp?) shit that pops its head up in my life. Some running themes in the early stages of this blogg:

1.fat kids falling.
2. boringness of working for the man
3. awkward photos I find on google images.(mostly of goths and ravers)
4. movies!
5. the good music
6.recipes

ok lets start it off. check out this raver all hopped up on E and tweaking out in some feild



Like what the fuck.
ugmo ravers hugging cows.




So for dinner yesterday I made this delish meal. I ate a cold can of beans in tomato sauce. oh the taste sensation. I was in heaven.
And for the good music: go to http://www.ducktape.ca/musicyall/ some great streaming dj sets that help me overcome the dire boringness of doing nothing here at work.

2 comments:

beanpoutine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YOUR BLOG IS VERY MEAN SPIRITED