Friday, March 14, 2008

King of Kong Movie Review

some of us take video games very srsly (all you guitar hero nerds out there) some of us are casual players. others fucking live that shit. King of Kong is a movie very much about those people that live for video games, and so much more. its got a great geeky 80's camp to it. intrigue. great haricuts. nerds. and lots of donkey kong.... lots of it. its a doc by the way. check it out heres the trailer. its a bit low budget but its totes cool.

4 tranny fights out of 5

http://www.apple.com/trailers/picturehouse/kingofkong/trailer/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude! too much tranny!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've seen King of Kong. Toddley has a copy of it. Pretty interesting, kind of sad. I just read something about one of the guys in the movie. I think he set a new record for something. If I could remember stuff, I'd be more specific.

beanpoutine said...

if you can find that article that would be great